|Company Name||Mizuho Ikakogyo Co., Ltd.|
|Management||Chairman : Toru Nemoto
President : Takashi Nemoto
|Head Office||3-30-13, Hongo, Bunkyo-ku, Tokyo ,
|Factory / Center
|Founded||June 6, 1919|
|Established||November 30, 1939|
|Sales Revenue||12,000,000,000yen (2012 fiscal year)|
|Work Force||500 employees|
|Bank||Mizuho Bank, Ltd. Hongo Branch
Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ Bank, Ltd. Hongo Branch
|Product Category||Operating room equipment, orthopaedic surgery, neurological surgery, general surgery, hemostatic suturing devices and materials, surgical devices and materials for small animal surgery|
|Product List||Various kinds of operating tables, electro surgical equipment, aspirators, bone operation equipment, orthopaedic implants (plates, intramedullary nails, artificial joints, etc.) endoscopic surgical equipment, microsurgical equipment, Sugita aneurysm clips, CT stereoencephalotomy equipment, steel tools (hemostatic forceps, tweezers, scissors for medical use, etc.)|
- Eikichi Nemoto starts wholesale business dealing in medical devices.
The private enterprise is named Iwashiya Nemoto Eikichi Shoten.
- Nemoto Eikichi Shoten Co., Ltd., is established.
Mizuho Kogyo Co.,Ltd., is established and manufacturing initiated.
- The factory is relocated from Kita-ku (Tokyo) to Gosen City, and re-named Gosen Factory.
- Manufacturing of operating tables is initiated at a specialized factory in Tokyo.
- The corporate name is amended to Mizuho Ikakogyo Co., Ltd.
- Mizuho Ikakogyo Tsubame Seisakusyo Co., Ltd., is established, and production of surgical equipment from forged steel commences.
- Kansai Center is established in Osaka. Gosen Factory is newly rebuilt.
- Electrical Department of Tokyo Factory is detached and configured to establish Mizuho Ikadenki Co., Ltd.
- Kyushu Center is established in Fukuoka.
- Tokyo Factory is relocated to Funabashi and renamed Narashino.
- Tohoku Center is established in Sendai.
- Mizuho Technical Training Center is established.
Trading Department of the Head Office is detached and configured to establish Mizuho Medical Co., Ltd.
- Tokai Center is established in Nagoya.
- Merchandise Control Center is established.
Takasago Packaging Co,. Ltd., is established.
Niigata Center is established in Niigata.
- FDA certification is acquired.
- Chugoku Center is established in Hiroshima.
- Hokkaido Center is established in Sapporo.
- On-line access established with Merchandise Control Center.
- New Head Office building is completed.
- Mizuho America, Inc. is established and commissioned in Boston, U.S.A.
- Capital investment in Orthopedic Systems Inc. (California, U.S.A.) amounting to major interest.
- The Head Office and Gosen Factory acquires ISO9001, ISO13485, EN46001 and MDD certification.
- Narashino Factory acquires ISO9001 and EN46001 certification. New facility at Gosen is completed.
- Divisional system is intoroduced.
- 2001 "The Kanto Sales Department of the Head Office is detached and configured to establish Mizuho Urban Co., Ltd.
- Mizuho purchases and acquires Orthopedic Systems Inc. (California, U.S.A.)
- The Showroom of the OR systems is completed and established at the Narasino Factory.
- MSI is established by joint investment with Skytron.
- Changed the company name from Orthopedic Systems Inc. to Mizuho OSI.
Established Mizuho Thailand in Ayutthaya, Thailand.
- Tsurumi Distribution Center is established.
- Mizuho Medical Co.,Ltd. Shanhai office is established.